OOTD – White as lamb’s fleece (EID UL ADHA EDITION- DAY 1)
Belated Eid greetings to every one !
How was you eid ul adha ? Hope you all had a great time with your family and friends and had amazing dishes at your table.
I know I have been MIA for a month I guess because alot is going on at my side , literally A_LOT ! To make up for the lost time , I decided to do an Outfit post for the first time (YAY! )
Behold! I present to you first ever Outfit post of my blog.
- Elf Mineral Infused Primer (Clear)
- Ponds BB Cream (Review HERE )
- Becute Face Powder in FS 45
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal in Black
- Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara
- Essence Miami Roller Girl Blush in Dates On Skates
- PeriPera Heart Glow Stick in Gold Aura
- Mixon Let me New York Lip Tint in Orange Glam
- Shirt & tights from Warda Prints
- Khussa from Liberty market,Lahore
- Earrings are from a local shop
- Clutch from RTW Creation