Shaadi Season part 1- The Mehndi ( Eye makeup)
Hello girls ,
I am here with The Shaadi Season Looks as promised. First, this is the Mehndi makeup. This is such a colorful and vibrant event that the makeup should be colorful too. Here is the picture tutorial of this look. Do try it 🙂
- Prep and Prime your eyes.
- Make an E with your black eye pencil with one line at your crease, other at upper lash line and third on lower lash line . Smudge the upper end that is on the crease we will blend this with purple in next step.
- Put golden color all over your eyelid
- Apply purple color on the outer 1/3rd of your lid and blend well with black line. Also apply on outer corner of your lower lash line.
- Apply golden shadow in a thin line on your lower lash line
- Apply green eye pencil in your water line
- Apply eyeliner
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara ( use false eye lashes if you want )
- Pair up with you favorite lip gloss and you are ready to go 🙂
Here is the finished look
Next would be baraat and walima looks . Stay tuned they are coming soon 🙂 Do let me know what is your mehndi look this season.
2 thoughts on “Shaadi Season part 1- The Mehndi ( Eye makeup)”
Hey lovely tutorial dear <3www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com
Thanx Faha 🙂 Do check out my other posts …yes do follow 🙂