EOTD and Picture Tutorial – LETS GO WILD !!
we all know animal prints are very much IN this season …be it bags , shoes , plazzos or MAKEUP… so it means we are into WILD these days. I have a little and simple eye look for all those wanting to try something new when they go out for a Halloween party in college or some costume party . Pair up these eyes with Red or Fuchsia lips and you are all set to rock the party 😉
- Prime your eyes with an eye shadow primer and wait for it to dry
- Use golden shade on whole of your lid and line the lower lid with same gold colour
- Highlight your brow bone
- Apply eye liner
- Apply white pencil on your lower water line
- Now make cheetah print with your eyeliner ( make a 3 then extend it from upper or lower end)
- Fill in the print with copper color with the tip of sponge applicator
- Curl your lashes and apply mascara ( you can apply false eyelashes,I don’t like to use them much)
- YOU ARE READY TO GO !