Garnier BB cream has been pretty famous these days so I thought to give it a try. Lets see how it turned out.
Garnier BB comes in a plastic bottle (facing down :P). it comes in two varieties one for normal skin and other for combination/oily skin. The only shade I found at the store was Light/Clair so I went for it (because I wanted it badly). The other shade is medium.
It is a miracle skin perfector by Garnier as it is a 5 in 1 product that claims to evens out the skin tone, Hydrates the skin , renews, protects (as it has SPF 15) & Brightens.
The cream is wheatish-white in color and has a smooth consistency unless the temperature gets too high , then it becomes watery. I live in Abbottabad so its kind of pleasant weather there most of the times. I wear this cream almost on daily bases and its been like 2 months I have it. At first it gives quite white appearance but settles downs in a minute or two. It covers pores very nicely and little blemishes. The coverage is light or medium.
|There is this little scar on my hand after a cut above the applied cream|
|taddaaa!! the Garnier BB cream covers my scar MIRCULOUSLY :)|
- the light coverage i need for everyday use.
- the smooth glow it gives is quite natural
- light weighing as compared to foundation etc
- sweet smell
- dewy finish
- easily available(almost all stores in pakistan have it) and quite affordable ( PKR 399/- only)
I don't like:
- when it gets watery in hot weather
- not much concealing power
- in hot weather staying power is 2-3 hours so you need loose powder to make it last longer
I give it a 4/5 because it works really nicely for students and working women :)
Have you tried it ? Do let me know how your experience was.